Microsoft Office 2010 ProPlus Bahasa Inggeris VL (x86-x64) in May 2016 Read More mk
– Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus (x86 / x64 Volume License EN-US)
– Version (SP2)
– Architecture: x86 / x64
– Integrated update: May 9, 2016
– Tools Spelling: English, French, Spanish
– Microsoft Toolkit (promoter – a bonus folder)
– Options: Classic Menu for Office, Office Tabs (Bonus folder)
tasking operating system
– Windows XP Service Pack 3 (not including the version of 64-bit)
– Windows Vista SP1 / 7.8.10
– Windows Server 2003 SP2 and MSXML (not including the 64-bit version)
– Windows Server 2003 R2 / 2008/2008 R2 / 2012
– Mount / Burn / unpack it and start the installer
– Allowing the use of Microsoft Toolkit (Bonus folder, click the button, select the AutoKMS, and then click Activate)
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Service Pack 2 (May 2016)
Office pages | Operating System: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7.8.10 (x64x86) | GB / GB
For more information, visit:
Microsoft Office 2016 VL Select Edition allows you to specify that the Office 2016 fully customizable.
You can choose to install
– Office 2016 Standard Edition: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Internet Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
– Office 2016 Professional Edition: as noted above, Access +, Skype for Business *
– Self Office 2016 applications: Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Standard / Professional, Publisher, Visio Standard / Professional, Word
– Language: Bahasa Inggeris (EN-US)
– Tools proofing: English, French, Spanish
– Channel: Volume License
– Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 10 SP1 + Server, Server 2012 R2 / 2012/2008 R2 (64-bit)
– Updated July 2016 Read More mk
default settings are adjusted (slightly modified using a tool Personal Office – Office Customization Tool)
– Go to the license agreement
– Labels – Office 2016 defaults decided to put all the shortcuts in the Start menu subdirectory without spurted from the Start menu. adjusting the installation files, including import all the shortcuts in Office 2016 suites and applications in a subdirectory of Microsoft Office 2016 and Office tools into subdirectories
– The default setting options- all programs and functions are installed by default when Skype for Business * (Office 2016 PROPLUS) and telemetry ** Office (Office 2016 package / application) – you can obviously change all the settings you want
* Skype for Business (why you should not install, and do not put it as an option “update” from Microsoft Update)
The problem is, the default setting will be installed Skype for business or Skype for Business is installed or not computers.
If you choose to install Skype for Business Office installed, it will work through the setup wizard Skype, which require you to start Skype startup of Windows, install Skype Click to Call, install Bing as a search engine and MSN as your home page, and then ask you sign.
This is where the confusion starts. What is the reason to use it? If you choose a Skype name and use (personal / household) current accounts will be placed on your computer to use two identities – Skype on your personal account, and Skype for Business for your business profile. If you select the expense of Microsoft, it will create a new Live ID and e-mail address of your job – it may not want to do.
** Telemetry control (why can not you share your data)
Telemetry Dashboard displays the file name and the title of the document in the list of recently used for each user, which may reveal personal or confidential information about the user or organization. To name accessories also are shown, and other solutions used by the office.
Telemetry agents collect inventory, usage, and other application data and sending it to the shared folder, where it is processed by the service, known as telemetry processor and put it in a SQL database. Telemetry panel connection to the database so that it can demonstrate the use of Office files, accessories and solutions.
– KMSpico + Microsoft Toolkit Beta 5 (actuators)
– UBitMenu setup (add the Office 2003 toolbar and menu types for Office 2016) – free for personal use
– Previous versions of uninstallers (office 2016, 2013, 365, 2003, 2007, 2010)
– ShellNewHandler (easy to remove New Microsoft_ in the context menu of Windows Explorer)
– Disable / Restore “Login” applications in Office (reg file) – Learn more about Login
– Disable / restore Telemetry Control 2016 (reg file) –
Read more about Telemetry
Compatibility with previous versions
Microsoft has removed the ability to run concurrent versions of Office 2016 release.
Some installer will find and delete all previous versions of this and do not allow the work of the old components. Older versions of Outlook, Publisher 2016 2013/2010 year.
In other words, do not mix versions of Office
You can use Microsoft fixit tool to manually install / uninstall / remove the previous version of Office (including the folder bonus).
This should remove all traces of the system of the Office.
Upgrading to Microsoft Office 2016 version volume
Unlike Click2Run publications edition offers update the application via your account page (File – account – information).
To get the latest updates for Office 2016 VL version, you need to activate the “Get updates for other products from Microsoft Update” in Windows Update.
– Remove any previously installed version using the uninstallers provided (bonus folder) and, if necessary, restart
– ISO / write files / extract Mt.
– Place all Office components are needed before starting activator
Note: You can install an application (s) first, and apartments in the future. Install a package, you need to choose the applications you have installed (will be removed)
– Allow KMSpico (recommended) / Microsoft Toolkit Beta 5
– Disable / Restore of Office 2016 Telemetry – join reg file “Disable / Restore Office 2016 telemetry” (effective after restarting the machine)
– Disable / Restore “Login” applications in the office – join reg file “Disable / Restore Log” (effective after restarting the machine)
– Setting UBitMenu receiver (optional)
– Run ShellNewHandler (easy to remove New Microsoft_ in the context menu of Windows Explorer)